The Regulation Wing directs the processing of all the regulatory matters of the department and forwards cases to the Secretary where his approval is required before execution, and assists Finance and other departments (where finance department is indirectly involved) in regulating financial matters.
Functions of Regulation Wing
- To regualate budgetary and financial affairs of the provincial government by ensuring timely issuance of directives/notifications to concerned quarters and delivering of outputs in compliance with the regulations.
- To provide advice to line departments on financial matters.
- To facilitate Standing Service Rules Committee in regulation of policies.
- To review all matters related to recruitment rules, financial rules, delegation of power under financial rule and treasury rules.
- To review litigation cases and para wise comments related to department.
- Any other task assigned.