The budget wing coordinate the budgetary matters of all relevant departments, provide input for framing of public financial policies.
Functions of Budget Wing
- Preparation, Estimation, Compilation, Examination and Execution of the budget.
- To make policies regarding budgetary rules and Budget execution policies.
- Release of funds and to ensure that no un budgetary spending is done with the funds provided.
- To coordinate and interact with the Donors regarding budgetary activities like Output based budgeting.
- Any other activity assigned.